Sunday 30 August 2020

Nine Of Swords

A figure sits up in bed with face in hand, appears to have been startled by a nightmare. Behind them is a dark wall of 9 nine swords, the tips out of shot, implying no end and their duvet are a covered in full-bloomed roses. 


Negative thoughts consume you and are keeping you up at night, you are stressed, anxious and obsessing over whatever isn’t going well. Do not feed into this loop of associating with the fears and letting them rule your life, negativity feeds and thrives off of this. The more you obsess the more it appears. 


The fear you feel is not indicative of your reality, the turmoil this is creating has left you feeling overwhelmed, do not let this affect your spiritual practices. The duvet is your reality, abundance beauty.


I accept the oneness of all life and I know I am one with others on this journey.
I support them and let them support me. I am brave and not afraid to ask for assistance. 

I allow myself to empathise and sympathise with others and choose to see the love in all around me. 

I accept others for who they are. I bring harmony by finding common grounds with others. 


Crystal - Hematite. Clears stress, anxiety and worry. It neutralises negative energy in the root chakra and aligns all seven chakras.


Listen to Mike Posner - Keep Going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment