Wednesday 5 August 2020

Strength

A figure clad in white, adorned in flowers and an infinity crown, stands by a lion - also in flowers - stroking it tenderly, neither are standoffish nor confrontational and are looking forward confidently in harmony.  


At first glance, the number 8 is about the material and tangible finite pursuits of success. Mystery, infinity reside in 8, the richness in life, nature our abilities and possibilities embodied within this. 8 is a can-do attitude that is willing to go through the struggle to get to the prosperity on the other side. The more you give the more you receive, this is a continuous and balanced look of stability, control and gratitude. You know who you are, what you are capable of and how to go after what it is your heart desires, this attitude can give you tunnel vision, do not let that blind you into thinking you are an island. 


Abundance is everywhere, in everything and reclaiming your power is your God-given gift. You have the capabilities of taming that which may frighten you. Love and tenderness are more effective than force or coercion. 

  

Your rawness is not something that you should fear, you are made of infinity from infinity. 


I know what my needs are and I actively pursue them knowing God guides and provides

I use my imagination, vision to initiate what I wish for. 


I am not a victim, I do not await a rescuer, I am strong and capable. 



Listen to Janet Jackson - The Velvet Rope.


Crystal - Blue/ Red Chalcedony - Maintaining balance, stability and reflection. Strength and power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment