Wednesday 12 August 2020

The High Priestess


The High Priestess sits between two pillars of duality. Dark and light, masculine and feminine, negative and positive. Pillars of establishment and strength. 


 She sits before a pomegranate clad veil, a symbol heavy in feminine connotations of abundance, fertility, luxury and passion. On her lap is a laptop and access to a vast amount of knowledge. By her foot lie a crescent moon, she trusts her instincts and has control of her emotions. 


Divine femininity is encompassed within the high priestess, the esoteric knowledge she holds roots her firmly in Spirit and God. She is aware that God is always working even when it might not appear to be so all is not as it seems. She embraces knowledge and is aware of its power and influence. 


She embraces change and sits between duality, is open to the insight of the past and the future/beginning and end. She is at her most powerful in the present. She accepts that in the pursuit of romance, not all is seen appropriately, her patience and passivity must apply in this area too. 


When we are open and honest to ourselves and others, what is hidden comes to the surfaces and gives way for inspiration from the most high to come through. The information you hold holds weight, substance and value, choose what, when and how to disclose anything about you. The world’s secrets are waiting to be discovered, taking the non-obvious way will lead you there.

 


I allow myself to be open to giving and receiving love without fear of rejection. 

 I give without expecting acknowledgement or recognition in return.

 I love myself the way I am, not the way I was or the way I could be I extend this love to others. 

 I teach others how to love and respect me by how I love and respect myself. 




Crystal Moonstone - A reminder of all the things we think we have forgotten. 

Stability and a reminder that darkness turns into light. Intuition and emotion regulator. 


Listen to Millie Jackson - It Hurts too Good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment