Sunday 6 September 2020

Death

 We tiptoe the line of life and death in an intricate and delicate dance daily, it happens all around us and inside us. We mourn the loss selfishly, the grief heavy as we move through the process of healing that which we have lost. When is the right time to celebrate what we had, what could come and the grace period for ourselves? 

A king lay died at the foot of the grim reapers’ horse, a young child extends her arm to offer him a single rose, her other arm reaches for the woman who looks away in defeat, as an older woman pleads with the grim reaper. Coming over the horizon on the other side of the river is the light of the sun as it passes through two columns. 


Death is funny, grief is real very VERY real.


It is far too easy to be fixated on what death takes from us than to imagine new with what we are left with. Familiarity acts like a safety blanket but is a net that stops us from exploring and moving forward positively. 


There is so much opportunity in the end that to fear it is to fear living and life. Once you are done with the mourning there is joy coming. 


Resistance to change is futile, death is an opportunity to let go of that which no longer supports us and welcome that which is nourishing. Embracing transformation allows for participation during this transformative state. Cut out excess and let go of what is unnecessary, clear what is old, stagnant and getting in your way.


I honour Spirit and know that anything is possible. 

I let God have a more active presence in my life and I know that my life is divinely guided, I surrender to this truth. 

I  know I am loved, guided and protected by a higher source. 

I am open to seeking guidance in spiritual quests. 


Listen to Santigold Master of My Make-Believe. 


Crystal -  Uvarovite Garnet a very transformative stone that pushes one to constantly change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment