Wednesday 6 May 2020

Hear me out

When I think of God I think of a source that is spiritual both male and female. The female energy to create and the masculine energy to bring that creation to life, without one life and everything in it does not exist. 

The idea of God being exclusively masculine does not bode well with me because it downplays the role of femininity. 

Even during prayers and things it feels weird to only address a small part of God. 
But how does one continue to learn the forms in which God show up.

Because to me divinity lies in  between the spaces that are certain, in the bits where change brews. Where the truth exposes the contradictions of reality. 

As I grow its fun to challenge my language and understanding of God, its been amazing to learn and watch as God transpires with the universe to clear a way for me in me. 

P.s This is a late night rumble, I might come back and refine my idea or I might leave it  be and continue to explore this offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment