Wednesday 11 December 2019

3 am

There is something oddly powerful, beautiful and mystic about the hours between 2:00am to 04:00am. Is this the ungodly hour? why is it called so? Why am I at my most able to translate thought into word? 

This came to me as a visual. 
It was my last dream before waking why am I trying to make it sound cool? It felt important to get it off my chest. 

PRESENTING 3am: 

I am boundless, limitless cosmic matter, wrapped in a finite physical body, having a material experience. I am from love, of love and love. In the grand scheme of things nothing really matters and it all matters. I am an accumulation of ancestral success. The secret my foremothers kept wrapped up and hidden from the eye of preying nosy neighbours. I am the dream my mother shared with my father. I am my sister's keeper, my brother's comrade and my lover's companion.
I am power. 
I am fucking dope.

Ps - I think is about knowing who you are truly. Its about understanding that while yes you are having a material manifestation there is so much more to you in you and it's worth exploring. We are much more than mindless, powerless consumers, we can truly change our lives once we start to understand who we are. 

Pps - 3am I am pressed for the weewee, it's dark, I heard rodent like shuffling and it's on that note I need to go and think of desserts,crackers and whatever dry shit I can find. 



No comments:

Post a Comment