Saturday 28 December 2019

I wonder what we will call this decade.


The close of a decade.

What a decade to have survived. 

I have loved; those that loved me back and those that couldn’t. 

I have lost; that which needed to be lost.

I have cried; enough tears to fill dams. 

I have cursed; your life and mine. 

As the decade ends I pause to acknowledge, those that loved with me, those that lost with me. Those that cried with me. Those that cursed with me. We survived together, stronger.

If I lost you in the process; I am grateful. I apologise and I forgive you.

Thank You. 

P.s I am in love with what this decade has made of me. 
My heart shattered countless countless times. I didn’t think it possible to mend the pieces.

This decade my heart grew and encompassed so much more than I could have ever imagined.

My heart is full. The cracks adorned with Gold. 

Wabi Sabi, Niggggaaa!!!

Pp.s I recognise that it saddens me slightly that my dad can’t be in physical form during this time of growth as I blossom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment