Wednesday 18 November 2020

Justice

 A figure sits between two pillars and in front of a veil, the pillars; a signifier for the foundations and support in our lives, our laws, value systems and social responsibilities. In her right hand is an upright double-edged sword, the element of air and the unseen intellect, the action and consequence.  In her left hand is a scale, she is intuitive and balances her heart and head, truth and fairness.

Justice asks, are you behaving in a way that speaks life into situations and people? Is your behaviour causing pain? 

It offers empathy and leaves room for us to change our behaviour to actions aligned with the divine goodness, and warms us that our actions will be judged, fairly, our life is our responsibility. 

It shows up when big decisions have to be made, or attention paid to a particular aspect of your life this has long terms ramifications. Pray for wisdom, for patience for the ability to see truth even when what you say maybe be what you want to see. Pray for the courage to accept this and for acceptance. 

Justice stands in integrity with strength and balance. Even when the truth may not appear so clear cut. 

I embrace courage, faith and adaptability, as they are needed for me to overcome my fear of change or the future. 

I regularly remind myself to be positive and open to possibilities, knowing that I am the creator of my destiny. 

I embrace the warrior within me, remind myself to be a warrior, not a worrier. I am not a victim. 

I feel the fear and do it anyway. I am ready and eager to move forwards. 

Emerald - mercy, compassion and universal love. This stone promotes physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual balance

Listen to Raveena - Lucid

 
Numerology -
11 Balance 

No comments:

Post a Comment