Wednesday 25 November 2020

The Star

 A naked figure clasping two jars(intuition, spirit) and (material, earth)  knees by a pond, one foot is firmly on the ground while the other is in the water as she pours from the jars into the land and the water. 

She pours into her spirituality and into her physical abilities, by doing this while in alignment she nourished her surrounding and completes the circle of life. She knows all is well. and has hope for the future.

Embrace all the future has to hold, the tough times are behind you and behold here you stand in your fullness. You are inspired, do not shy away from your vulnerability and your truth, your tribe will find you only if you are true to you. Trust in the process. 

I encourage myself to express my sensuality and emotions creatively using all my facilities including touch, voice, actions and creative abilities.

I practise being awarej= of and enjoying my senses being nourished and stimulated by the natural world.

/Gemstone - Orange Moonstone - relatively inspiring and brings freedom of expression. It’s a fertility talisman, bringing gentleness and emotional stability to the fore. 

Listen to - Men I trust - Headroom 

No comments:

Post a Comment