Wednesday 29 July 2020

Seven of Pentacles

The figure in the cards stands back to admire their pentacles, on their face a look of tiredness, with a hint of satisfaction - at the fruits produced by their labour - tool on their hip in a stance of someone who is no longer going back to work.

Believe wholeheartedly in the magic you embody and the work that comes from you, especially on days when you might doubt yourself. This is a marathon, you are in it for the long run, do not let any slow momentum fool you into thinking there is no action. 

Find a balance between work and enjoying the fruits of your labour. Rest is part of the journey of growth, a lack of sleep can lead to among other things poor concentration and reduced productivity, and fatigue which can affect both physical and mental health. 

I feel love flowing through me. I honour this and know God flows through all. 
I am calm in knowing that I am one with all and meditate on this fact. 
I regularly remind myself that we are all on a journey as spiritual beings experiencing this physical existence. 
I have a choice to how I respond to what is happening in my life.
My responses have an enormous effect on my spiritual, mental emotional and physical wellbeing. 

Amethyst -  calmness, balance, and peace. People also use it to eliminate impatience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment