Wednesday 15 January 2020

Never get used to

I guess you always knew eh, the text said it but we brushed over it never to speak on it. 
I hid it till it started to eat at the very core of who I was, my world crumbled faster than you can say 'a gay'. It felt like I failed you in ways that made all your sacrifices seem in vain. The seed you had sown eaten by the early bird.  

It wasn't eaten bro, just needed some extra care.  

It's not all gloom and doom though, I found love, first within me. I have never seen myself more clearly than I do now, I am able to be kind, and stern when it calls for it.
I found romantic love and although I can not compare, I am starting to understand when you said  'a thousand woman do not compare'. This love feels like after lifetimes of trying we finally getting it right, the universe is on our side.  
I found unconditional love for my family and friends, even the ones for which I must love from a distance, this love also carries to cameo friends, those that taught the lesson and left. 

I am preparing myself mentally, physically and spiritually for the abundance that is about to hit my life. Me 6 months ago would not have imagined the things I am doing now and continue to do, growth is beautiful. 

Thank you for your guidance and love.

P.s big up the ancestor dem!! Teaching and protecting the goods - we are the goods - since forever and a day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment